Grass Planting & Windbreak Renovation
- Cost-share program designed to restore North Dakota's prairies and native grasslands
- There are two grass planting seasons, spring season in May-June and cool season grass in August.
- We have a 15-foot grass seeder that we will use to plant grass! We will help you pick out grass varieties as well.
- Cost-share program designed to improve ineffective windbreaks to prevent the loss of topsoil and improve agriculture practices
- Works through North Dakota Forestry
- How it works: call US at the soil conservation and we'll go out and check the efficiency of your windbreak based on percentages, then we'll fill out an application for you to send to ND Forestry.